- Recording fees increasing by $100 on January 1, 2024.
- CA Day - October 14 (wscai.org)
- How to find/get copies of recorded amendments
- Do HOAs ever terminate/expire?
- Charging assessments before budget is approved by board or ratified by ownership
- Using reserve study to pinpoint deferred maintenance
- HOPA (Housing for Older Persons Act) questions
- Can board act on motions passed before minutes are approved?
- Best practices for proactively managing high risk components
- Risks associated with corrupted (visually) or unsigned governing documents
- Does it really matter if you use an HOA lawyer vs. other specialty?
- If an association allows an owner to install solar panels on common element roofing, how do you make subsequent owners liable?
- When the rules change, can they be applied retroactively?
Representing Washington State condominium and homeowner associations. Questions? Email us: email@example.com
DISCLAIMER - The discussions in this Zoom Q&A are not legal advice and cannot be used to advise any particular association (or owner) with any specific question and/or circumstances. The comments in this Zoom Q&A are intended for informational purposes only.