Representing WA State condominium and homeowner associations. Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER - The discussions in this Zoom Q&A are not legal advice and cannot be used to advise any particular association (or owner) with any specific question and/or circumstances. The comments in this Zoom Q&A are intended for informational purposes only.
- Secretary of State electronic filing for non-profit corporate filings still unavailable indefinitely.
- CA Day - October 15.
- CLG Zoom Budget Refresher Course - October 5 @ 6pm.
- HOA liability for car thefts?
- Chat function during Board meeting Zooms.
- Board member standard of care; personal liability.
- Board discretion to move/reallocate funds
- Budget ratification still required when all owners are board members?
- Automatic ACC "approval" when no board decision w/in 30 days.
- Preparing for an owner-requested due process hearing.
- Rules about drones?
- Can the board require an owner to appear for a due process hearing?
- New bylaws created, but unsigned. Who signs them?
- Condominium audit requirement.
- When are board meeting minutes approved? Can this be done via email?
- Can the board schedule a due process hearing and notify owner with the violation/fine notice?
- Does WUCIOA invalidate caps on assessment increases in our CC&Rs?
- Does the board need to disclose all categories of information that RCW 64.90.525(2) requires in the budget?