- Recording fees increasing by $100 on January 1, 2024.
- CA Day - October 14 (www.wscai.org)
- Unauthorized modifications
- Borrowing from reserves to pay insurance premium
- Board president making decisions/directing manager without board meetings or votes
- Unrecorded bylaws
- Reasonable time-frame for unit owner "charge backs"
- Association's insurance primary
- Risks of underfunding reserves
- Association's powers - do they have to be listed in the Declaration?
- Selective enforcement specifically; board discretion re: enforcement generally
- Procedure when interviewing & hiring new management
- Making executive session records or attorney-client privileged communications available to all owners
- Using association funds for social events
Representing Washington State condominium and homeowner associations. Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER - The discussions in this Zoom Q&A are not legal advice and cannot be used to advise any particular association (or owner) with any specific question and/or circumstances. The comments in this Zoom Q&A are intended for informational purposes only.