- Recording fees increasing by $100 on January 1, 2024.
- CA Day - October 14 (www.wscai.org)
- Who can serve on architectural control committees?
- Factors courts consider when evaluating whether a ban on short-term rentals is enforceable.
- New child care law; any loopholes for 55+ communities to ban them?
- Can HOPA communities restrict children from residing in the community?
- Can volunteer board members charge a "reasonable fee" in responding to a records request?
- Can we adopt a restriction on use in our Articles of Incorporation?
- What does the "majority rule" language in Chiwawa v. Wilkinson mean for amendments? (It's "dicta" - not part of the actual holding in the case.)
- Are proxies required for annual meetings or budget ratification meetings?
- Does "good standing" matter for budget ratification voting?
- What actions or decisions can a board delegate to the manager?
- Reserve account questions
- Can an association prohibit non-residents from serving on board?
Representing Washington State condominium and homeowner associations. Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER - The discussions in this Zoom Q&A are not legal advice and cannot be used to advise any particular association (or owner) with any specific question and/or circumstances. The comments in this Zoom Q&A are intended for informational purposes only.