- Recording fees increasing by $100 on January 1, 2024.
- CA Day - October 14 (www.wscai.org)
- Disputes between individual Owners/mediation
- Ruling document when Declaration and Bylaws disagree
- Board that do not meet the minimum number required in their Declaration
- When are old documents still in effect?
- Finding vendors familiar with HOAs and Condos
- Guidance for frequency of Fines
- Software services and Electronic Notice
- 2023 legislature amendment to records section vs. Non-Profit Act on records
- Enforceability of adopted Rules copied from another Association
- Qualifications for being considered an “Owner”
- Qualifications for something to be considered a “Capital Improvement”
- Possibility of legislature making WUCIOA apply to all communities
- Insurance related questions (management, vendor, etc.)
Representing Washington State condominium and homeowner associations. Questions? Email us: email@example.com
DISCLAIMER - The discussions in this Zoom Q&A are not legal advice and cannot be used to advise any particular association (or owner) with any specific question and/or circumstances. The comments in this Zoom Q&A are intended for informational purposes only.