Representing WA State condominium and homeowner associations. Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
September 1, 2021 Topics:
- CA Day coming up on October 9. Proof of vaccination required to participate.
- COVID-19 updates: Statewide mask mandate went into effect 8/23/21.
- Statewide burn ban.
- Homeowner Assistance Fund, part of American Rescue Plan Act.
- Steps to follow to adopt new rules.
- Defining violations as "minor" and "major."
- Tracking policies and board resolutions in the association's records.
- No trespassing signs in communities.
- RCWs requiring unanimous consent when a board makes a decision outside of a board meeting.
- Discussion of bankruptcy, personal liability, enforcement of lien, and statute of limitations.
- Who can opt-in to electronic notice on behalf of an owner.
- Best practices for violation hearings.
- How to handle budget disclosures if you don't have a current reserve study.
- How to deal with owner requests for electric car charging stations in parking areas.