Representing WA State condominium and homeowner associations. Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER - The discussions in this Zoom Q&A are not legal advice and cannot be used to advise any particular association (or owner) with any specific question and/or circumstances. The comments in this Zoom Q&A are intended for informational purposes only.
- Secretary of State electronic filing for non-profit corporate filings still unavailable indefinitely.
- CA Day - October 15.
- CLG Zoom Budget Refresher Course - October 5 @ 6pm.
- Reserve study exemptions.
- Term limits or limits on consecutive board member terms?
- Mechanics of executive sessions.
- Board member contact information available to owners.
- How to deal with an owner who ignores compliance notices.
- Making reserve studies available to owners.
- Committee meetings.
- Budget-related questions.
- Can board members vote by proxy (spoiler alert: NO!)?
- How to enforce rules with "subjective" language.
- Should an association pay board members for service on board?
- Generators - do we need separate rules for them?
- Can a condo association restrict signs displayed from inside a unit?
- Emergency pool phone rules.
- Handrails & liability for not installing them.
- How long can a board hold a vote open and continue to solicit votes for an action?