- Sign up for WSCAI's Call to Action Emails (Legislative Action Committee)
- April 29 WSCAI's Law Day
- Covenants abandoned after a long period of non-enforcement?
- Compound interest -Obligation to notify owners (and provide copy?) after restatement is adopted
- Delinquency rates, consequences of same, etc.
- Resuming in person meetings, continuing virtual meetings, social gatherings, etc.
- Notifying owners when a pesticide will be used
- Expired CC&Rs
- Board quorum and board decisions
- Can owners make a motion for a board vote at a board meeting?
- Other educational/training resources for board members
- Options for dealing with owners who park over the sidewalk
- Any legislation pending that penalizes board for failing to ratify budget?
- Contractor's bond, liability insurance, and performance bond
- General discussion of why we advise the way we do - risk mitigation, etc.
Representing WA State condominium and homeowner associations. Questions? Email us: email@example.com
DISCLAIMER - The discussions in this Zoom Q&A are not legal advice and cannot be used to advise any particular association (or owner) with any specific question and/or circumstances. The comments in this Zoom Q&A are intended for informational purposes only.