Representing WA State condominium and homeowner associations. Questions? Email us: email@example.com
June 30, 2021 Topics:
- Announcement about Gil Price.
- Governor's Proclamation 20-51.
- COVID-19 updates, including June 30 reopening of WA economy.
- Eviction moratorium extended through Setpember 30.
- Senate Bill 5011
- House Bill 1482
- Reminders: recording fee increase beginning July 25, 2021
- Opt-in questions re: electronic notice.
- Questions about limiting indoor common areas to vaccinated individuals vs. all owners, but requiring unvaccinated people to mask & distance.
- Condo collapse in Florida, lessons learned, emergency preparedness in general.
- No late fees and interest as Proclamation 20-51 remains in effect, likely to be extended through September 30.
- Reopening pools without a sign-up sheet.
- Posting signs that not wearing a mask = statement you are vaccinated.
- Risk of Association losing/not having a record it should have when asked.