- Recording fees increasing by $100 on January 1, 2024.
- No Q&A on July 5!
- Changes governing statutes re: records
- Does adding lots require declaration amendment, or just new maps?
- Amending bylaws
- Board members serving on committees
- Real estate agents violating community rules
- What happens when a board member's term expires before an election is held?
- Recourse for HOA when owner pays fines rather than curing violation
- Individual unit owner insurance, deductible shifting, etc.
- Internal policies vs. rules and "external" policies
- Value of units and common expense liability/voting percentages
- If an owner opts in to electronic notices, must their email be included on the owner list newly required by records statutes?
- Resolving conflict if governing documents or non-profit corporations statute conflict with new records statute
- Can an association offer to pay for owner window replacements when windows are an owner responsibility?
Representing Washington State condominium and homeowner associations. Questions? Email us: email@example.com
DISCLAIMER - The discussions in this Zoom Q&A are not legal advice and cannot be used to advise any particular association (or owner) with any specific question and/or circumstances. The comments in this Zoom Q&A are intended for informational purposes only.