- Recording fees increasing from $203.50 to $403.50 on/after July 23, 2023.
- No Q&A on July 5!
- Open board meetings when revising rules, governing documents
- Owner input (voting?) on rules and regulations
- How to give notice of new/updated rules
- Making a whole community smoke-free?
- Options/thoughts for a board that wants to go self-managed
- Recording board meetings
- Association meetings generally
- Special assessment for plumbing work; can an owner who already replaced the plumbing in their unit "opt out?"
- When to require a certificate of insurance from vendors
- How to encourage boards to make decisions at board meetings instead of via email
- Three unit condo, two owned by same owner. Anything to be done about the concentration of power? (Short answer: no.)
- Can a non-CPA board member file the association's taxes?
- Keeping vendor licensing info when they no longer work for the association
Representing Washington State condominium and homeowner associations. Questions? Email us: email@example.com
DISCLAIMER - The discussions in this Zoom Q&A are not legal advice and cannot be used to advise any particular association (or owner) with any specific question and/or circumstances. The comments in this Zoom Q&A are intended for informational purposes only.