- Recording fees increasing by $100 on January 1, 2024.
- In an HOA, can owners attend/observe committee meetings?
- What is the liability for an association that refuses to allow owners to review records?
- If an owner has not opted in to electronic notice, can the board still respond to their general communication emails?
- Is the board obligated to inform owners of the specifics every time they seek legal advice?
- Should the owner list under the new records sections include phone numbers?
- Do owners have the right to review all association records? Further discussion of new records statutes.
- Who is responsible when an owner damages common elements? What if they sell their unit?
- Can a board/ARC reverse a prior ARC approval?
- Dealing with marijuana smoke coming out of people’s units
- If the whole board resigns, what happens?
- When board members “get together” to discuss association business, is that a board meeting?
- In a condo, if someone attacks an owner, do they have the right to defend themselves?
Representing Washington State condominium and homeowner associations. Questions? Email us: email@example.com
DISCLAIMER - The discussions in this Zoom Q&A are not legal advice and cannot be used to advise any particular association (or owner) with any specific question and/or circumstances. The comments in this Zoom Q&A are intended for informational purposes only.