- Recording fees increasing by $100 on January 1, 2024.
- Using Reserve funds for operating expenses
- CIC (Common Interest Community) definition
- Notice for Emergencies/Emergency Meeting
- Summary of Foreclosure process
- WSCAI requirement for membership to access resources
- Amending Meeting Minutes
- Posting Minutes on Manager website
- Getting records kept by prior manager after management change
- Requirements for Policy signatures
- What contact information must be given to the Board for Owners
- What is a private one family residence?
- Dispute resolution options for property shared between Associations
- Posting monthly financials to online platforms
Representing Washington State condominium and homeowner associations. Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER - The discussions in this Zoom Q&A are not legal advice and cannot be used to advise any particular association (or owner) with any specific question and/or circumstances. The comments in this Zoom Q&A are intended for informational purposes only.