- Policies associations should consider.
- Who should draft resolutions?
- Reserve account withdrawals for non-reserve expenses.
- Notice & voting on Bylaws amendments.
- Board decisions re: reserve accounts.
- Communication between owners and boards/managers.
- Social engineering risk control.
- Document transfer upon change of management.
- Working meetings vs. open board meetings.
- Quorum requirement (or lack thereof) for budget ratification meetings.
Representing WA State condominium and homeowner associations. Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER - The discussions in this Zoom Q&A are not legal advice and cannot be used to advise any particular association (or owner) with any specific question and/or circumstances. The comments in this Zoom Q&A are intended for informational purposes only.