- Resources for individual owners to better understand governing documents & terminology.
- When a tree falls from HOA property onto an owner's lot, who is responsible to remove the fallen tree?
- RCWs that override governing document restrictions on solar panels.
- Are fines "assessments?" Charging late fees & interest; collection options.
- FNMA condominium review questionnaire.
- What personal contact info must be shared, what is private & can be protected from disclosure?
- If/how City of Seattle property use regulations affect properties in condominium and HOAs.
- Requirements for annual meeting notices.
- When notice is effective, adding time for mailing.
- If an HOA does not have a reserve study, do they need to say something about reserve disclosures in budget ratification packet?
- If an HOA is not required to have a reserve account, but they choose to have one, do they have to follow statutory requirements re: same?
- Can a board update rules and regs without attorney review?
Representing WA State condominium and homeowner associations. Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER - The discussions in this Zoom Q&A are not legal advice and cannot be used to advise any particular association (or owner) with any specific question and/or circumstances. The comments in this Zoom Q&A are intended for informational purposes only.