Representing WA State condominium and homeowner associations. Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER - The discussions in this Zoom Q&A are not legal advice and cannot be used to advise any particular association (or owner) with any specific question and/or circumstances. The comments in this Zoom Q&A are intended for informational purposes only.
- How to address fraud or bad acts by board.
- Can board conduct budget ratification by mail?
- Open meetings for old act condos?
- No change in budget or assessments - ratification still necessary?
- What decisions can board make without owner approval?
- Whether board meeting minutes must be shared with owners.
- Difference between association and board meetings.
- When does ballot/proxy collection end at a real-time association meeting?
- Who is responsible, and what is the risk, if budget was ratified without proper disclosures?
- How to pass a special assessment.
- WUCIOA adoption strategies.
- Executive meeting minutes.
- Can an attorney serve on the board (non owner attorney)?
- Can owners be required to serve on the board?