- Recording fees increasing by $100 on January 1, 2024.
- Are emails between Board and Manager Association records
- Special assessments vs. withdrawal from reserves
- Best practices for rental cap
- Resolutions vs. amendments
- Transitioning to staggered Board member terms
- Condensing governing documents with their amendments
- House Bill 1199 and 55+ communities
- Newsletters as notice
- Zoom and privacy
- Definition of condo vs townhome
- Association borrowing
- Are board decisions made via email Association records?
- Political signs and banners
- Change in threshold to initiate foreclosure
- Non-Voting Board positions
- Using assessments to recoup overages
- Boards taking a political position
Representing Washington State condominium and homeowner associations. Questions? Email us: email@example.com
DISCLAIMER - The discussions in this Zoom Q&A are not legal advice and cannot be used to advise any particular association (or owner) with any specific question and/or circumstances. The comments in this Zoom Q&A are intended for informational purposes only.