Representing WA State condominium and homeowner associations. Questions? Email us: email@example.com
DISCLAIMER - The discussions in this Zoom Q&A are not legal advice and cannot be used to advise any particular association (or owner) with any specific question and/or circumstances. The comments in this Zoom Q&A are intended for informational purposes only.
- Secretary of State electronic filing for non-profit corporate filings still unavailable indefinitely.
- Resolving conflict in voting methods or percentages when Bylaws and Declaration conflict.
- Requirements for condominiums to be registered with the Secretary of state.
- Changes to resale certificate requirements.
- Board votes via email vs. in meetings.
- Discussion of RCW 64.38.035.
- Political signs in HOAs.
- Regulating parking on non-Association owned roads; regulating excessive cars per home.
- Hierarchy of governing documents.
- Budget ratification meetings.
- Association tax returns.
- Who can attend a compliance hearing with the owner?
- Electronic notice.
- How to handle mental health concerns/issues.
- Financial disclosures to owners.