- Recording fees increasing by $100 on January 1, 2024.
- Managing high risk components in condominiums.
- Association records, violation letters, and what to disclose to owners.
- How to handle owners who don't pay updated assessment amounts.
- Can the board prohibit recordings of board meetings?
- Two management companies for one HOA?
- Amending Articles of Incorporation when inconsistent with other documents.
- Duty of care for HOA board members (under RCW 64.38.025(1)).
- How to handle a director's resignation.
- Excluding owners from new board member training meetings.
- Voting on monthly treasurer's report at board meetings.
- Releasing DRAFT minutes to owners.
- Making decisions w/o a meeting, documenting in minutes, etc.
- Requiring tenant screening by rule?
- Electronic records "as good as" paper copies.
- How long to keep notices to owners.
- Nomination process for board member elections.
- Owners installing solar panels on common area roofs.
- Reserve study requirement vs. reserve funding, & following ratification process for special assessments.
Representing Washington State condominium and homeowner associations. Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER - The discussions in this Zoom Q&A are not legal advice and cannot be used to advise any particular association (or owner) with any specific question and/or circumstances. The comments in this Zoom Q&A are intended for informational purposes only.