Representing WA State condominium and homeowner associations. Questions? Email us: email@example.com
DISCLAIMER - The discussions in this Zoom Q&A are not legal advice and cannot be used to advise any particular association (or owner) with any specific question and/or circumstances. The comments in this Zoom Q&A are intended for informational purposes only.
- Definition of “majority vote”
- Waiving HOA audit
- When should annual meeting minutes be approved?
- Can the Owners move to adopt WUCIOA at a meeting?
- Fee for staging a unit for sale
- How to update ARC guidelines
- Statute addressing weighted voting
- Raising reserves without completing reserve maintenance items
- Enforcement for RCW 64.38 RCW
- Which controls, Bylaws or RCW? (specifically RCW 64.38)
- Approval requirements for online decisions
- Can a Board member be removed if quorum is not met
- HB1793 Electric vehicle charging legislation
- Remodeling vs. major construction
- What governing documents do and do not get recorded?
- Airspace Condos
- Does the audit waiver request get filed somewhere?
- Statute for email votes
- Can a the Board/property manager remove another board member from communications and meetings