Representing WA State condominium and homeowner associations. Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER - The discussions in this Zoom Q&A are not legal advice and cannot be used to advise any particular association (or owner) with any specific question and/or circumstances. The comments in this Zoom Q&A are intended for informational purposes only.
- Secretary of State electronic filing for non-profit corporate filings still unavailable intermittently!
- CA Law Day April 30, 2022.
- Open meetings.
- Collection policies & fine policies.
- Date to charge late fees.
- How to determine who pays for a broken water line.
- Investment of reserve funds.
- Discussion of short-term rentals & Chiwawa case.
- WUCIOA overrides cap in dues increases for plat communities.
- Noise transmission issues w/r/t hardwood flooring.
- Upcoming legislation may prevent communities from limiting lots to one home only.