Representing WA State condominium and homeowner associations. Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER - The discussions in this Zoom Q&A are not legal advice and cannot be used to advise any particular association (or owner) with any specific question and/or circumstances. The comments in this Zoom Q&A are intended for informational purposes only.
- Secretary of State electronic filing for non-profit corporate filings still unavailable intermittently!
- CA Law Day April 30, 2022.
- 2022 H.R. 7532, the Securing Access to Finance Exterior Repairs (SAFER) in Condos Act of 2022.
- Are homeowners entitled to know what vendors the association uses?
- Should an association have its attorney review all construction contracts?
- 55+ communities/HOPA (Housing for Older Persons Act) 7. Fidelity bonds and D&O (Directors & Officers) liability insurance.
- Responding when owners threaten to sue.
- Dealing with repairs when damage occurs, including who pays for what, owners wanting their own contractors, etc.
- Assessing costs to consult with association experts (lawyer, accountant, manager) to owners.
- Misconduct provisions.
- Board member resignations.
- Are emails association records?
- How board members can vote.