- Sign up for WSCAI's Call to Action Emails (Legislative Action Committee)
- April 29 WSCAI's Law Day
- Proxy requirements & validity
- Charging insurance costs based on risk vs. percentage allocation
- Meetings, notices, and electronic notices
- HOA responsible for fire hydrants not owned/maintained by ass'n?
- Owner's ability to review voting records upon request
- Recourse when new management company is paying bills late, being unresponsive to board
- Changing the time of the annual meeting after notices have been mailed
- How to handle budget shortfalls due to caps on assessment increases
- When voting by mail, do you need a quorum?
- Rules and regulations, balancing length vs. specificity, committee options, etc.
- Resale requirements for HOAs? Other disclosure requirements?
- Guidelines for communications policy, how to adopt, etc.
- Handling a request for an accommodation that includes structural modifications
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Association obligation to disclose security breaches?
- Handling surplus assessment income
- How (if?) an association can address alleged boundary defect when neighboring property is being sold
- Bulkhead repair question
- Notices required for board meetings
- Emailing voting records to an owner requesting them
Representing WA State condominium and homeowner associations. Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER - The discussions in this Zoom Q&A are not legal advice and cannot be used to advise any particular association (or owner) with any specific question and/or circumstances. The comments in this Zoom Q&A are intended for informational purposes only.